There are a lot of positives to owning a business: you get to do something you love, be your own boss, set your own schedule. One negative is that this schedule is likely to be crushing, likely more than 60+ hours a week for the first several years of the business. To prevent serious burnout, it is important for the business owner to recognize their limits. If you work so much that it is unhealthy, your job performance will be negatively affected, which hurts the business.
HR Virtual Assistant to the Rescue
Luckily there is an easy solution: a HR virtual assistant, or a team of virtual assistants if one person cannot perform all of the tasks that you need completed. Virtual administrative support will save you a ton of time, as you can delegate all the tasks you don’t have time for or don’t enjoy doing. With all this extra time you will increase your productivity, as you will be able to focus on tasks the really important tasks needed to grow your business.
Ten Examples of Tasks Your HR Virtual Assistant Can Complete
- Bookkeeping. Perhaps the easiest thing to assign a virtual assistant, as there are many software programs which make an already easy process even simpler. The hardest part of delegating your bookkeeping duties will probably be revealing confidential financial information, which is why we are happy to sign a nondisclosure agreement. We want you to feel one hundred percent comfortable using our services.
- Online Research. It is essential for small business owners to understand their customers, their competition, and their industry so they can recognize trends and plan for the future. However, it is not essential for them to conduct the necessary research to find this information. In fact, it is a huge waste of time considering you can hire a virtual assistant who excels in exactly the sort of business research that you need done.
- Data Presentations. If turning raw data into a report or PowerPoint presentation was never something you were good at, delegate these tasks to your virtual assistant writer instead. This not only saves you time but ensures the product will be a professional level quality.
- Database Entries. Another task that is easy to delegate to a virtual assistant, as it is important, yet at the same time very simple and not worth your time, or the time of one of your employees.
- Managing Email. How much time do you spend a day responding to emails that are not vital to your duties? If you are like the average business owner, the answer is probably way too much. Your virtual assistant could easily respond to non essential emails for you and forward the ones that actually require your attention.
- Social Tasks. Your freelancer can send your best clients periodic notes thanking them for their business, along with a promotion of some sort. Holiday cards are also a great to spread good cheer and new information about your products or services.
- Travel Research. Have a business trip coming up, but no time to plan it? No problem. Let your VA do all the planning and booking for you. The same is true for your personal vacations.
- Scheduling. It is easy for virtual assistants to manage schedules remotely using one of the many online scheduling tools. All you have to do is forward the information or grant access to your email, and he or she can add any appointments or meetings you may have, and remind you when engagements are impending.
- Chasing Business. Investigating new business opportunities is essential to ensure you always have a diversified revenue stream, but it is extremely time consuming. These factors make it a perfect job for virtual administrative support to handle. Let your support team do all the work while all you have to do is act on what they find.
- Industry Knowledge Prep. This could include reading trade newsletters, industry magazines and staying current with new innovations and developments in your field. Such information is essential to safeguard the health of your business. For example, it could be disastrous if a competitor acquires some new innovation without your knowledge that puts you at a severe competitive disadvantage.
Our Virtual Assistance Services
How to hire a virtual assistant who is trustworthy and reliable? Easy, just look what we have to offer. Our team consists of real professional experts who know all the pitfalls of running a business and can help you to be successful in a less stressful way. You don’t have to worry about overpaying as we have reasonable pricing for the great quality of service.
Give us a call to find the right HR virtual assistant for you!