Hiring a Virtual Assistant Company
Blogging is hard work. Some of the tasks we perform can definitely be outsourced to help save us tim and allow us to do more of what we love, which is the actual blogging itself, and if you are like me, the interaction with the readers. Forming relationships with those who come to visit is very important, but it is also very time-consuming and we only have so many hours in a day. A lot of us have resorted to virtual assistant envy, watching our fellow bloggers produce content in quantity while their VA responded to questions, managed their social media and helped them to meet pertinent deadlines.
If any of this has you shaking your head in agreement, maybe it is time to hire virtual assistant. The following 5 tips:
- Research the virtual assistant company you want to hire online. In today’s online environment you can find reviews for most any business, virtual assistant services included. Heed the repeated warnings of past customers who tell you to run away. Likewise, you want to consider repeated accolades and pay attention to the virtual assistant companies that have a high them, especially if they are coupled with a high ranking system.
- Ask others in the industry. Other bloggers either use or likely know someone who does use a virtual assistant company. Word of mouth has been considered a good way to communicate customer service for a long time now. That is with good reason. Other bloggers will also understand the best ways a VA can interact and represent for them, so their recommendations will have even more pull because they’re searching for a best virtual assistant company that is compatible with the same type of business you are in (true even if it is not blogging).
- Check the Better Business Bureau. Because there are so many virtual assistant companies today, it is becoming more and more common to find a BBB ranking on them. I always like to check their website before hiring for a service because not only can you see a customer complaint, but you can also see if the company dealt with it in an acceptable manner.
- Research your option to make sure the virtual assistance company you are considering will meet all of your needs. Do you need to be able to communicate with a VA via skype, instantly online, or via email or phone? If so, you’re going to want to make sure the company you hire allows these things. Likewise, you’ll want to research the services they offer and how they align with your blogging goals and needs.
- Find out when payment is due, if the price is reasonable and if there is a money back guarantee.
The Best Virtual Assistant Company Will…
There are several features to look for in a good virtual assistant company:
- Is their website informative?
- Do they cater specifically to bloggers?
- Is the customer service up to par?
- How will you communicate with your VA?
- Does the company consistently meet customer deadlines?
- What kind of file formats do they accept for information transfer?
- Do they offer a money-back guarantee?
Virtual Assistance Companies Really Can Help Your Business or Blog!
As far as I am concerned, virtual assistance companies offer services that are worth their weight in gold! There are only 24 hours in a day and 7 days in a week, and with duties outside of your blog or business to attend to as well, it’s easy for something to just not get done (of if you are like me, a lot of things don’t get done). A VA can eliminate time constraints and help you be the supermom (or super boss) that you aim to be. Outsource tasks that you can, trust the online assistants to do them, then sit back and enjoy your free time. That’s what I fully intend to do. Excuse me while I put on my research goggles, won’t you?
Get on quest to find the best virtual assistant company straight away!